Eva Cassidy

On your recommendation, I ran out to Border's and bought "Songbird" by Eva.

It is one of the best female vocalist CD's I've heard. It is slightly
reminiscent of early Kenny Rankin, but where Kenny is jazzy, Eva is more of a folk
artist.

Best Buy had her in the blues section while Border's had her in the acoustic
folk section.

"Songbird" is a best of collection taken from her other releases.

Highly recommended for serious music lovers.

The Iceman