Oops ~ Was Leyden, shoulda been Seydel

Sorry guys,
 When I began the wtiting my email inquiry, I went by (non-existent) memory, and called the harp Leyden...then I went to the car to check...it was "Seydel" harps I was talking about, but forgot to change the Subject heading.
 Also noticed today my message repeated itself (HTML settings?)

This one is beign written on my at-work computer; if this one is posted wrong, I'll fix it before the next posting...Thanks for your patience, goodwill, tolerance, etc...

  Jeff G