Re: De Lurking - Less is more

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

>From: "David Fowler" <daftec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Hi Fellow Harmonicists,
>I'll try to keep it short.
>
>The value and quality I get from this site, and you people out there is
>wonderful and I thank you all.
>Your input and responses are filling what has generally been a big gap in
>my
>life.
>... there are really serious players out there.
>
>I have a problem, touched on by  Pete Brunelli.>>>>>>>>>

There can't be too many of us who want to read everything that comes up, but
who's to say that one person's message is "less valuable" to the list than
another's?

I think that it would help things a huge amount if we all did some RUTHLESS
deleting of the previous message(s) when we are replying.  Scrolling through
that lot OFTEN takes far longer than finding the substance of the new
message.  Cleaning up the reply is just a small courtesy to the other list
members and it doesn't take too much time to do.

End of sermon.  I'm just off to cast out the beam from my own eye......

Steve Shaw