Re: Eva Cassidy ( no harp- content)

Yea her Authum Leaves and Over the Rainbow raises the hair on your arm.
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger A Gonzales" <gonz1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; <slidemeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 10:51 PM
Subject: Eva Cassidy ( no harp- content)

> I just discovered a singer named Eva Cassidy.  I know that I cannot be the
only one that knows about this remarkable singer.  I picked up 2 CD's by her
and have been listening to them non-stop.  There is not a harmonica to be
found in her music anywhere that I found.  However, man can this woman
sing!!  I mean, shit!!
> This is a great voice.  There are several styles that she performs in the
2 CD's that I have and she pulls all of them off with equal excellence.  The
unfortunate and sad part of this story is that she is becoming well known
and recognized for her talent posthumously.  This wonderful talent pass away
from melanoma in 1996 or '98 I can't remember.
> If you would like to hear a talented singer that was probably poised to
become a huge star had she lived, go and give this lady a listen and I feel
that you will impressed enough to add this to your collection.  I am not
getting any for promoting this CD in any way shape or form.  I am just a
music appreciater just like the rest of you and am passing on a
recomendation on an artist that deserves recognition.