4th & 5th position

I worked out a song last night in what I think was 5th position.  The =
song was in Db and I played it on a low F harp.  The odd thing was the =
4th position Summertime lick that starts on the 8 blow worked perfectly =
in that context which was a bit surprising to me.  Still trying to =
figure that one out.

I pulled out my pile of harp instructionals and couldn't find much on =
4th or 5th postioin.  Are there any lesson books or sources on the web =
that cover these two postions?

Mark Wilson