Re: Learning Music Theory

Jp,

check out The Jazz Theory Book by Mark Levine.  it is 500+ page book written
for any/all instruments (unlike the millions of music-theory-for-guitar
books).  it says Jazz in the title but the exercises could apply to any
musical style.  not the kind of book that you can read and absorb from cover
to cover but more of an excellent reference complete with exercise.  the
best theory book that I have come across...

Frank