Re: Dead

I don't need to use The Dead to practice ~outside the
blues box~. My daughter leaves her lower-end Yamaha
keyboard stuck on playing the same 2 chords over and
over and it's just like being at a Happening.

Come to think of it- that's how I started playing
harp: Bending the 4 or 5 draw to 2 hours of
~Trucking~. Little did I know that the band thought it
was a great joke to see how long they could play one
song.

~Start out runnin, but I take my time~
Robb