Re: Message from Charlie Musselwhite

I plan to spend some time with Charlie and Henry when he plays the King
Biscuit Blues Fest this October 2003. I don't know how much time he will
have but I plan to do an extensive interview with him. The unedited
interview will be posted on The Blues Site and here on harp-l (if the mods
do NOT mind). Please forward any questions to me and they will go into my
line of queries, if at all possible. Charlie is a standup guy, humble and
very deserving of this pin!

NOTE: I polled for questions last year on a planned phone interview. I
decided to delay the phone interview for a personal interview instead. If
you emailed me questions then, I still have them all and they will be asked.

Vince Cheney

~The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com
~Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com