Re: Jerry Murad's Age

>Hey George,
>
>Hey, I've been noting your reference to Jerry's age in your sign-off as
>"nearing 75", and according to my records, that is correct.  At least, it
>figures out based on my attending his 58th birthday party that Alyce through
>for him back on December 1, 1977.  However, I note that Kim Field gives his
>birth year as 1915!!  Hmmm - Kim, did Jerry cut 4 years off, or was there a
>typo that I hadn't caught earlier.  I think his birth year really is 1919 -
>it figures with having been 5 years younger than Don Les.
>
>BassHarp

Danny,

You are correct.  His dob is December 1, 1919.  Kim Fields has already been
notified of the error.

How is the temperature in CA, the low is 50 degrees over night here.

Keep On Harpin'
George

--
*** George W. Miklas, bass harmonicist, Jerry Murad's HARMONICATS ***
With Jerry now near 75 years old, he is still the best around! and the