RE: Charlie Musselwhite

Dear Don:

Actually there are a couple of questions that I would like to have
Charlie answer.  Nothing too exciting or technical I'm afraid.

	1.  I seem to have misplaced the information about his book
	    and how to get it.  How can I get a copy of "Harmonica
	    according to Charlie Musselwhite"?

	2.  What type(s) of harp does he perform with and practice
	    with?

	3.  What are his views on "soaking harps"?

I would be very interested in recieving a feed back of any kind from
the interview.

Thanks,
Will Maitland (willmait@xxxxxxxxxx)