Re: Who plays on BR's version...(?)

>That was Norton Buffalo....on Bonnie's old cover....
>
>Gave Gary Primich (our harp player at the time) a challenge but he
>covered that solo for awhile on two harps -- later devising his own
>solo (that's Gary).
>
>Cathi

Yor were in a band with Gary Primich???  He is one of my favorite musicians
and seems to be a hell of a nic guy too!  I have seen him twice at the Dinosaur
BBQ in Syracuse, NY twice now and he has been fantastic.  I have all of his new
CDs the three that are currently out.  The last time I saw him, he did some tounge
blocked stuff and had about the best "Sonny Boy" tone I have ever heard.  I go
home after one of his shows and feel like I've been to school.  I think Gary will
soon have the reputation as a harp player that Rod Piazza has, but now, Rod's
band is the hottest thing goin' and they'd still be smokin' even without Rod.
Incidentally, what was the name of the band that you were in with Gary?  Do
you have any records?

Bernie Clarke
"Don't start me to talkin', I'll tell everything I know" - SBWII