The 'Jonno' paper

I too am interestted in getting this 'Jonno' paper, we need this and any
otther informatioon of this sort for a small project that we have going
in our lab concerning harmonica reeds. I will of course keep everyone
updated on ourr results.

If someone can refer me to this paper, or even better, send it to me, I  would be very grateful.

Also, can someone tell me how technical the Steve Baker book is, I want
to get it anyway, but if it contains some scientific analysis I will rush
to get it.

On the other hand, perhaps I should just relax and learn about being a
musician eh? (OK, I'll do both)

Thanks
Peter