Re: wanted: USED BASS HARMONICA

>Wanted Hohner double-bass harmonica either with 29 or 39 holes.  If you
>have one that you don't use any more and it is in good shape I'd be psyched
>to buy it from you (or more correctly, my husband would be psyched to buy
>it from you).  Send e-mail or call.  Thanks.
>-Sandra
>
>    Sandra K. Teare           email:  skt2@xxxxxxx
>    GTE Laboratories Inc      phone:  (617) 466-2760
>    Waltham, MA, 02254        fax:    (617) 290-0627

Used standard basses are selling for around $300.00

I have two used ones which may be available soon.  They are not available
yet because I am having new combs made for two others and need them for
rehearsal and performance.  If you are interested, I will be sure to
contact you when they are available.

George

--
*** George W. Miklas, bass harmonicist, Jerry Murad's HARMONICATS ***
With Jerry now near 75 years old, he is still the best around! and the