Re: Another supplier for Harm...

>I am not sure if you all are aware of the fact that the Martin Guitar
>Company's "Guitarmaker's Connection & The 183 Shop Catalog" has a nice
>selection of harmonica "gear."

Get on there list and you get invited to their spring cleaning
sale. You can buy guitars and amps at 10 to 20 cents on the
dollar. They have all kinds of scratch and dent stuff.
One year (before I was into harps) they had cases of
harmonicas for $5 a harp. I don't remember, but I think they
were chinese. The cases slid together like Lee Oskars.

They are in Nazareth Pennsylvania which is a long drive
from everywhere, but worth the trip.