Re: help guys!

To endorse the Gindick book, I think the *really* cool thing is that he gets
you into jamming/improvising from the start. Other books and tapes I've used
give you tunes/scores/tablature to learn and then sort of leave you  to work
out jamming for yourself.
Question:
The back of the book lists tapes by Gindick that follow on from the Klutz Press
package. Anyone know if these are still available? If so, does anyone know if
I can get them in the UK?

PS I *know* that  working it out for youself is inherent in jamming, but I can
use all the help I can get.

David