RE: Cheap Chromatics. Winslo 'n stuff.

Hi Harv,

	[SNIP]

> >Ho(h)ner

	Oh well, we English (especially Yorkshireman) and Foreing names you
know. It's not a strong point with us for various (mainly Jingoist)
reasons. :-) :-)

> I don't see any plastic 12 hole combs in their line yet except for
> chromatics.  Others may know more about other options and future plans.

	A Huang will do just fine for me.
	I'm not a great lover of Honer {see above, for spelling} :-) :-)

> Do you know about 'country' or' major 7th' tuning? Gives you the F# instead
> of the F on a C harp on draw 5 without losing anything, because you can
> still get the F by bending (maybe easier than overblowing for the F# with
> Richter).

	Hey, your not talking to a great harpist here, I ought point out.
	I'v left over blows *WELL* alone. I did know of the country tuning.
	Brendan Powere talked about it in a workshop I went to.
	I really wanted the Solo tuning, being familiar with it on my Tremolo.
	So I'm not really into retuning it.

Thanks for the info though.