RE: chromatics

Hi, I'm the one who asked about a cheap chromatic, and then I figured out
that there is no such thing, and then I decided to put the whole idea on
hold until I can afford to experiment with it.

I just wanted to say that in the interest of not having this perpetuated,
I would prefer not to be referred to as "the lady" and "the young lady."
This is not a flame, and I don't want to get bogged down in a deep
feminist discussion here -- I would prefer to be referred to as Janet or
the woman who mentioned a chromatic. I was beginning to feel like that tiny
Hohner harp, "the Little Lady."

Thanks,

Janet Lieberman
LIEBERMANJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx