Re: First Posting - BassHarp

Helo Baseharp,

		A nice name to hide in :-) :-)
 I wish I had a handle, but all the ones I thought of that fit me were
 not fit for print.

 Just a personal welcome from me (Gordon) because I like the post from you
 so much. It's nice that you were so nice about us all.
 (He said, taking it on board in a vain way).

	*NOT* sucking up here, and off the record but....

 I for one, prefer the Lee Oscar to a certain other brand. :-)
 I'm not HALF the player some of the wonderful names on this list are.
 Therefore, I don't have a great deal to say about construction gripes,
 durability etc.

 But I *don't* like the wooden combs. Nasty taste after a while.
 Ugggh! Bleergh! Ptooie! Grooogh!

 As I said though, welcome aboard. I've	really grown to love this group,
 and made some nice friends along the way, that made it all worth while.
 I really hope you get as much out of it as I do.

 Enjoy,
 Gordon