SMALL HARMONICA AMP

Hello,

I am in search of a small amplifier to play harmonica through for small gigs
and coffeehouses.  I currently own a Fender Super Reverb (1970) and have been
real pleased with its sound. The problem, which I am sure is not news to
anyone, is that the amp is too cumbersome to be toting around for informal jams
and acoustic settings. Although I have had several recommendations from fellow
musicians, they have all been made by guitar players. So I would appreciate any
information fellow harmonica players could pass along on their experience with
or knowledge of good small amps.

Also, it might be worth noting that I would like to spend no more than 200
dollars, if possible, and have a preference for older equipment (unless the
new stuff can get the job done). The microphone I use most often is an old Sure
silver bullet with a contolled reluctance element. One final concern of mine is
how to achieve any type of reverb with smaller amps. Provided it is not built
in, can effects pedals and delays do the job?

Thanks for you help...

Tired of playing through PA systems,

Kurt Crandall