Follow up on chromatics

I double checked on the Huang "chromatic" harp I saw. It's the Cadet Soloist
($7.95): "The starter model for playing the chromatic harmonica.
It has the exact tone arrangement of the natural notes of the
chromatic model. Beginners are recommended to learn all the
basics on Cadet Soloist first, and continue for advanced chromatic
playing on the Professional 1248." Kevin of Kevins Harps said it's a
chromatic without the slide. It sounds kind of useless now that I think
about it.

I'm not up to paying $50- $60 for a chromatic when I'm just as
happy with the diatonic. Maybe someday, if I have money to burn, I'll
give it a try.

Also, I just searched for Chromatic using Harmonigopher and learned an
awful lot.

Thanks for the information,

Janet Lieberman
LIEBERMANJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx