Re: New J. Geils?

Hey harpin-est harp-lers:

Broke down and bought it.  Will listen to it today and give a few comments.

Dicky plays bass *and* chord on this hummer.  Also his new Magic Harp --
must be a new tuning (patent?) -- can someone let me in on this?  Little
Walter, SBW stuff, but some jazz too.

Also, thanks Winslow for that little bit on Chris Smith -- it was a little
comercial thing, but I was pleased to hear something like this on the radio
(few and far between around here)

>> Anyone know the name of the new J.Geils blues album on Rounder? Is it "The
>> J.Geils Band"?
>
> No...the band now calls itself Bluestime. Only J. Geils and Magic Dick
>are in it from the J. Geils Band.

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*