Re: Ultimos

At  8:55 9/16/94 -0700, Barry Schaede wrote:
>> I don't know if Kevin has conflicts or not.
>>
>>            Keith
>Kevin would have the same problem that everyone in the US has the
>agreement with Lee Oskar not to distribute any other Tombos in the US.
>Now that it's on the list Danny Wilson who works for Lee Oskar knows
>maybe he could explain what's going on.  FJM

I'd love it if someone would start importing them on a "professional"
basis, and I'd take Barry's comment one step further ...

Danny - what gives?  Is this "agreement with Lee Oskar" a myth, or do Lee
Oskar have a problem with Tombo marketing Ultimos in the US?  If it is not
myth, what is the deal here?

Oh, and ... Danny?  Please please please please please don't sue me oh god
please don't sue me I'll do anything just don't sue me please please please
lick lick grovel grovel fawn fawn.

   -- hugh