Jeopardy Theme on Harp

First, a thank you.  I'm a relative beginner (I thought I had advanced to
intermediate stage, but reading this list has made me realize how much there
is to learn).  I've been monitoring this list for a few months without
making any real postings.  Soaking up all this info from you great players
has been a huge benefit.  Thank you all.

Now for a weird question.  I'm a teacher.  I've designed a computerized
version of Jeopardy to use in my class, with questions (or should I say
answers) that I craft.  I'd love to be able to jazz up the class session in
which I use this game by introducing it with a rousing rendition of the
Jeopardy theme song on my trusty harp.  I know it sounds a little goofy, but
believe me, in my class, the goofier the better.  For some reason, though,
I can't seem to get the notes exactly right.

Can anyone create a "hole by hole" description of how to play the Jeopardy
theme song on a
diatonic?  For what it's worth, I can do draw bends, but I still have
trouble with blow bends.  Also, the only position I'm really comfortable
with is cross-harp, but I suppose it's not important that I really *know*
another position if I'm just trying to memorize one song.  I guess whatever
postion you think is best would be fine (I've also got harps in a few
different keys, but it really shouldn't matter much what key I use, should
it?).

If this is an easy task for anyone who has a few spare moments, my students
and I would really appreciate the help.  Thanks again for all the info
you guys (where are the women?) have provided.

Brett Amdur

(By the way, I too suffer from the same problem as the Asian person who
apparently caused some gender confusion on this list, in that my name could
go either way.  Not that it makes any difference, but I'm a guy -- my
question about "the women" was just out of curiosity).