RE:heard this one?

On 15 Sep 1994, Tan Cheng Ann wrote:

> Regarding the Michael W Smith song....
> I have no more detail of it, coz I dug it out from memory...

The harp player on the Michael W smith album is Terry McMillian.  Pretty
cool solo,  I believe he used a F harp in 2nd position for that song...

Terry McMillian also has a solo album out,  he plays all gospel tunes in
the Charlie McCoy.  Also Check out Buddy Green(if you are into the
gospel stuff),  I believe he has a couple of albums out.

-Chris Michalek