Strange Microphone

A friend bought me an "Argonne" microphone,
because he thought it looked like a harp mic.
It's green,  bullet shaped and made in japan,
although larger than a bullet. It has a moveable
joint with a threaded mic stand connector and
a cord going to a phono plug.

It looks neat and is lighter than a bullet, but might
be a little too large for a harp mike. I haven't tried it
out, but I may rewire it and add it to my gig box.

It may turn out to be better suited for a nifty
looking vocal mike. I don't know what kind of sound
it will have, but it looks like it has an astatic type
element in it.

Has anyone had any experience with this guy?

Keith