Room to Move & Harp Holding

Anyone know which key harp John Mayall is playing in Room to Move?
This is the live version with the brass section (red album cover
has live show).  I was using an F# harp a while back but I'm not
sure if my recording was in the right key.  I couldn't seem to
find all the notes he played.  This could also have been attributed
to lack of skill on my part :-)

I just found out that my friends want to start working on it
this Thursday night so quick response is appreciated.

Also, on the subject of holding the harp:
I hold the Green Bullet mic cupped in my right hand. I hold the harp
with my right hand and cup it with the left.  My left thumb points
towards the harp and right thumb grabs around the right side of the harp.
I guess it means I'm a left handed player.  Do you see any restrictions
to my playing by holding the harp this way?  It seems very comfortable
for me.
				Carolyn