Re: Sit-Ins (sessions)

Bush had it wrong.  The kinder gentler nation is obviously on the other
side of the atlantic.  As for stealing tricks what have we become
magicians?  The Whitby festival sounds nice.  I'll have to look into
airfares.  What can I say I value polite over almost all else.  I tend to
worry when I start using other peoples impolite behaviour to justify my
own actions.  Again I'll reiterate my question.  Any good Blues Jam
experiences to recount. I feel it necessary to point out that there is
tremendous competition for entertainment dollars.  As a nation we're
getting older.  People don't go hang out in bars and listen to music like
they did in the 60's and 70's.  The problem seems to be more of a
changing environment that people can't adapt to than a problem
non-professionals stealing all the good gigs by having jams.  Again why
do we play music.  You want to blame someone blame the Feds for raising
the drinking age.  FJM