Re: Sit-Ins (sessions)/MORE

>So what about non miked bluse?
>Gordon

This is a good question, which I would like answered. I enjoy both
accoustic and Chicago stype blues harp, but I know of no local
accoustic jams and as a result have met no other accoustic
players.

The Chicago style of blues is closely related to rock and audiences
who do not have a educated blues ear feel comfortable with
amplified Chicago style blues. All of the blues jams seem to be
Chicago blues jams with an occasional SRV clone to spice things
up.

When I stayed in Chicago they had accoustic Jam nights, but I
didn't get to go to one.

More and more bar and cafe owners are going for "unplugged"
style music, especially for lunch and early dinner. Maybe
someone will take the hint and start an unplugged blues jam.

Keith