Re: Harp holding / Problem?

Well Craig we have something in common.  I hold the harmonica in my right
and cup with my left.  I also play with the numbers up and the low notes
on the left.  I also end up with the harmonica at an extreme angle to my
mouth.  45 degrees or more.  It's never been a problem for me.  I play 64
chromatics almost straight up and down.  A lot of people who hold in
their right hand play the harmonica upside down.  Low notes on the
right.  I believe William Clarke does this.  I have a friend that learned
this way because the 1st harmonica he got was put together wrong.  The
covers were reversed.  By the time he got his 2nd harmonica (6 months
later) it was too late he couldn't change.  For the first couple of years
i played I used to be able to play with equal facility with the low notes
on the right or left.  FJM