Re: Sit-Ins (sessions)/MORE

 A point I forgot to mention in my last post about this can of worms.

 To put this "taking bread from the mouths of the  Pro's" thing
 in perspective.

 This kind of atitude just does *NOT OCCUR* in Britan!

 The Pro's here mingle and play with the none pro's and the poor
 quality (learner) players.
 No jelously guarded secrets. No pettiness, no thinking this is
 stealing work from me.

 Of course, we must not lose sight of the fact that I am only talking
 about folk music, and it's blues in the states.
 Two different things (nowadays).

 But there you go, we have discovered a cultural difference through
 the NET.

 We just don't seem to be as cut-throat, and money mercenary about
 our music in Britan.

 We will just have to get on with our lives the way we think best.

 Gordon