Re: Sit-Ins (sessions)/MORE

So are we supposed to be upset with the simple public that doesn't know
any better than to listen to free non-professional music.  The bar owners
for exploiting the simple public and the desperate non-musicians playing
in their establishments or the jammers themselves for taking bread out of
the mouths of the innocent hungry professional and therefore more
deserving musicians?  Note I mainly get paid to play.  I don't like
jams, and I'd reaaly rather not play in bars.      I'm so confused FJM