Re: Sit-Ins (sessions)/MORE

Hi,
	I have just read some more posts about the open mike sets.
I now seems to me (as an English subscriber) that your music is revolving
around *MONEY*.

The barman only lets you play in his bar if he thinks money is in it for
him.
The organisers of these things only do it if the can see themselves as
promoters (with all the finacial kudos that is implied).
Etc. etc. etc.....

Is this ture?
What a sad state of afairs, music should be for the people.

Folk music (I see blues as a form of folk) should be, music by the
people, for the people.

Maybe the fact that we don't get a lot of financial backing is a good thing
after all. Especialy if it leads to the money bias that I seem to be seeing
mentioned here.

What a funny old world.
Gordon