Re: Creative Carrying

> How do the harp slingers on the list carry their harps?

I have a Craftsman cloth wrench carrier which rolls up and
has a strap to hold it. I resewed the pockets to hold 8 harps
and these usually are sufficient for a gig. I have another of
a similar kind that holds 13 harps where I keep the Special 20's
I got cheap, one for each key and a low F.

My brother made me a case out of samsonite briefcase which
has a picture of Little Walter on it an foam cutouts inside for
harps and mic. This is a little ostentatious for me.

I carry my gear in an old tweed overnight case which matches
my brother's tweed strat case and looks very neat. Kevin of
Kevin's harps has the identical tweed case for his cords and mics
and a smaller one for harps.

Phil Wiggins of Cephas and Wiggins has a neat leather holder
that holds six marine bands and folds in half. It fits in his
pocket. He never needed more than the six as he plays in several
positions.

Keith