Re: Creative Carrying

I actually use a Lands' End  canvas luggage bag with a bunch of zippered
compartments.  I currently play Lee Oskars so I just slide the cases
together in bunches of 7.  For the stuff I keep loose like SBS's I'm
always fumbling around trying to find the right key.  While I like the
sound and action of the Meisterklasse and own a few I rarely ever play
them because they're so small and give me cramps in my hands any time I
hold them for any length of time.  Is anyone else botherd br the smaller
size?  I'm very seriously thinking of swithching back to Marine Bands
what kind of cases do they come in these days.  If I do switch back I'm
going to have to figure out how to bolt them together so they can be
adjusted.  San Antonio huh?  Any good venues for hearing music you can
suggest?  I'll be there soon on my Texas road trip.  I looked at the
reveiw list the other day it's amazing the number of new subscribers out
there.  FJM