Brendan Power CD

Hello all,
		Here I am cap in hand!
I said yesterday that I thought the B.Power CD was called, "The New Irish Harp"
And implied that they must have changed the name to, "The New Irish Harmonica"

I'm sorry.
I don't know how I could be so *stupid*.

It is called "The New Irish Harmonica" of couse.
The worst of it is,  I bought a copy at Whitby festival last week.

What a buttock I am, sorry.

My only excuse is that we bought over two hundred UK pounds worth of
CD's and tapes at the festival and I got confused.

My lovely, long suffering wife Anne, says I'm easily confused anyway.
And that I take far too much looking after as well.

Also I'm suffering a very bad case of culture shock, having to come back
to work after 11 days leave. :-(

One day I will get my posts right the first time (some hope).
Gordon