Re: Sick of Bassmans? read this

	Now everyone on the list looking for an amp should memorize some
of what Barry said.  When you go into a store, see if they carry any
Bassman amps, make it appear as if you know a helluvalot about them, and
get a better price.  Be careful, because you could make a few enemies,
after reading this, I see that a lot of local stores are ripping off
customers on the brown tolex models.  I'm serious though, if you act like
you know what you're talking about, and you say, $754 off, cash.  They
may take it, but if you sound like you're just pleading, they won't
budge.  By the way, that 754 should be 75.. if you can get $754 off _any_
amp, come visit me.