Re: Thanks for the kind words....

thaks for the kind words.  You sure mentiond the basic problem here in that
the Sharp Harp had garnered all of the good players and then they all
disappeared in all directions.

Some remnants put on two SPAH WEST for two years but are not interested in
doing it again as best as I can tell.

My putting on the Alaska crouise is a reaction to the feeling that there
ought to be SOMETHING west of the rockies for locals.  In addition, it is
something I can do as a single promotor.

Already I have two signed up and paid and several more as a result of
SPAH brochures reviewing the situation.

It otta be fuhn.  And with our entertainer/teacher combo being
voted Harmonica Player of the Year, that doesn't hurt either.

Thanks for the mention.

Jim Dinkey
Santa Clara Valley Harmonica Club
3380 Cork Oak Way
Palo Alto, CA 94303

Bye for now.

--
Play Harmonica on the Mendenhall Glacier, Alaska June 4-11, 1995
Includes 10 hours of instruction and entertainment.  We are paired with