Re: CM Jr (again)

Yes, Charlie's son Charlie, the fourth is old enough to get into bars and
drink.  He also has a beautiful daughter, approximately five years old, and a
lovely wife.  Chuck, as he asked to be called, is a novice harmonica player
but told me that some day he'd like to blow his father off the stage!  I told
him that his goals were pretty high and we both laughted.  He is about 6'2,"
weighs about 250 lbs. and there is no fat anywhere!  He has short, cropped
hair and like to give people head butts.  All in all, he's my kind of guy.
         buzz...