CX-12 to replace Chrometta

I've been using the CX-12 since it came out and can't say enough
about it. The action is quick and stays quick (easy to clean). It
is rugged. For example, I accidently dropped it in a
parking lot. All the parts came undone, namely the inside comb (no
screws hold it in). I put it back together and there was no damage.
The tone is good but different than the "mettalic" sound one
expects. This is probably a matter of taste. The shape lends
itself for a good seal, particularly for octaves.

I hope this opinion helps.