Re: CM Jr (again)

One more time, as I engage my brain, and ponder the wonderment of the
Internet as a communication medium...(or, if you  really want to screw
something up, get a computer....on the Internet.....;).  Per Tim's earlier
post today:

>Ok, I'll be the first to ask. Who is Charlie Musselwhite Jr? And did he give
>himself this name?

Does CM Sr. have a kid CM Jr. of legal drinking age that can play harp, get
into bars, and be shy like the pld man used to be on the south side of
Chicago?

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*