Missed SPAH

    Hi folks,

    	To those HARP-Lers who attended SPAH. Sorry I missed meeting you -
    late changes in my vacation plans precluded my going to Memphis this year.
    The first SPAH I've missed since 1976 (I don't even want to think about
    how many years that is).

    	Chris P. - I enjoyed reading your post about your SPAH experiences.
    It's always interesting to observe the impressions SPAH has made on a
    first time visitor. Yours were obviously good. May I reprint your comments
    (or excerpts) in an upcoming issue of Harmonica Dispatch?

    	Others who were there: How about posting an outline of your SPAH trip.

    	Did anyone happen to record (audio/video) any of the seminars? I would
    be interested in a copy.

    	BTW - Does anyone want to comment on Saturday night? I heard that
    there was some kind of misunderstanding/disagreement/??? at the first part
    of the show - very un-SPAH like from my experience.

          Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio              SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx