Amps, PA's etc

barrys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote in a message to All:

 bc> Kevin these are all good reasons for not using the shaker.
 bc> Your opinions  as a beginner are more than valid however.
 bc> What kind of Shaker?   Crystal, or Dynamic?  How much do you
 bc> want for it?  FJM

FJM,

  It's a crystal XLR.  I'm asking $75 including a 20' cable, (The Shaker is
wired with a different pinout that my other mikes like the SM58), or make me an
offer.  I paid $89 plus shipping without cable about a year ago.

          -Kevin

P.S.

  I'll pay UPS shipping in the US.