Re: Carey Bell

What's not to like about a bunch of rich white kids?  They always seem to
be smiling!  Actually, I wonder if it's not the House of Blues he doesn't
like.  The staff does sometimes exude a rather autocratic style.  Of
course, he may have actually missed his plane, which is what the guitar
player announced, although there was a brown suitcase sitting on a bar
stool on stage that looked like someone's harp case.  Mysteries mysteries
mysteries.  I guess we'll never know!

---  tony B
     morielli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx