[Harp-L] Chromatix SCX-64 help!

Walter Scanlon scanlon@xxxxx
Wed Mar 1 18:35:16 EST 2017

I've been playing an M. Suzuki Chromatix SCX-64 made in Japan about 7-8
years ago and it has served me well. The Hohner backup I have does not
compare (in my humble opinion). I would like to purchase a second Chromatix
SCX-64 but would appreciate any opinion as to whether the company has
maintained the same quality standard now as it did when I purchased the
first one (7-8 years ago).

If it has not, is there another brand that is equally reliable and maintains
a similar form (shape), sound, timbre, etc. that you might recommend.

I appreciate your feedback.

Walter Scanlon
scanlon at xxxxx

Thank you in advance for your help.