[Harp-L] ACE Chromatic New wood inserts by Tom Halchak at SPAH

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Fri Jul 21 22:45:06 EDT 2017

I am happy to respect the observations of experienced players. Until we
have randomized, double-blind testing, we only have opinions of our
respected players.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 2:39 PM, Winslow Yerxa via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL

*Music Lessons for Adults and Children *
Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Piano Tuner
*Distance Learning via Webcam*
DUKEofWAIL.com <http://www.dukeofwail.com/>
*480-720-8897*

<http://www.youtube.com/dukeofwail#p/u/12/jfCJCe_hUMY> Take a Free Lesson