[Harp-L] new harmonica bluesy-jazz album

Konstantin Kolesnichenko wheel.k@xxxxx
Fri Oct 28 10:43:44 EDT 2016

Hello Hannes! Thank you so much for that! I'm so happy that you like it.
I used my easy chromatic tuning on 1 (main theme and in the middle of
solo), on 3, and on 7. If you have more questions I will be happy to
answer them :)
Have a nice day!

--
Konstantin Kolesnichenko, Dnipro, Ukraine
http://kolesnichenko-harmonica.com/