[Harp-L] Cleaning Chromatic Harmonicas

Aongus Mac Cana amaccana@xxxxx
Thu Oct 27 06:39:32 EDT 2016

That Hohner Workshop Video by Mr. Baker and Ms. Hand on this topic is
terrific. I have saved it and will look at it again. Although I have become
a total convert to Seydel harmonicas over the past few years, I still have a
fair few Hohner Chromonicas and this video may encourage me to get one or
two more.

Rick Epping – also loyal to Hohner - told us at the Willie Clancy Summer
Music School told us that harmonicas and reed plates can be cleaned in an
ultrasonic cleaner without compromising the valves/windsavers.

I have invested in an ultrasonic cleaner, but haven’t plucked up the courage
to put one of my harmonicas in it yet.

Beannachtaí

Aongus Mac Cana