[Harp-L] The Lucky One

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Fri Nov 11 14:09:14 EST 2016

HI all,

Thanks again to everyone who contributed on Indiegogo to my upcoming 21st
century rock harmonica record "The Lucky One."

We're currently planning to release the digital download before Christmas,
and hardcopy CDs will be available in January 2017.  Stay tuned for more
information, including info on how to pre-order the download or the CD.

In the meantime, you can still check out clips from the record at the
Indiegogo page in the URL below. Naturally, I recommend it.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

--
"The Lucky One" 21st century rock harmonica project at
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/richard-hunter-s-the-lucky-one/x/5259889#/