[Harp-L] The Lucky One

Chris Hofstader cdh@xxxxx
Mon Nov 7 05:58:22 EST 2016

We contributed a few bucks to Richard’s campaign and I’d like to encourage everyone else here to do the same. It’s hard funding a project and Richard is showing us some new ways to hear the harmonica and is also an active member here helping we novices when he can. Please send him a few bucks.

HH,
cdh