[Harp-L] 2017 Harp-L Fundraiser: GOAL REACHED!

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Fri Nov 11 12:02:09 EST 2016

UPDATE: We reached our goal for 2017 on Tuesday, but some folks are still sending money. While I’m sure the sentiment is appreciated by all, please hold off until next year at this point. Beginning Monday, I will have to start rejecting further donations (so I can close out the bookeeping for this year).

In case you are interested, the total received for 2017 stands at $235 ($200 in $10 donations and $35 in $5 donations).

Again, if you have any questions or comments about the fundraiser, please do _not_ respond on list, but do feel free to respond to me (slim at xxxxx) and/or the list owner (harp-l-owner at xxxxx).

Thanks again to all who contributed!

- Slim.